The ETF 650 S stationary dehumidifier can be used in many ways thanks to its innovative technology and simple design: Whether for drying laundry, preserving collectibles or maintaining a comfortable humidity level.
Thanks to state-of-the-art compressor technology, the unit works particularly efficiently and consumes up to 30% less energy than commercially available dehumidifiers. In combination with low-noise radial fans and a sophisticated design, the unit is also particularly quiet. The whole thing is completed with a fully automatic control system.
The installation of the unit is very easy. Mount on the wall with the standard wall rail or place the optional feet on the floor, connect the condensate hose and plug the Schuko plug into the socket – done. The desired humidity, a timer and the Silent function can be set on the clear display. After that, the unit works fully automatically and adapts its performance to the room conditions.
- Especially efficient with the use of inverter compressors
- Up to 30% lower operating costs than commercially available dehumidifiers and up to 90% lower operating costs than conventional ventilation and heating
- Very quiet operation
- Eliminates formation of spores and moulds
- Protects collectibles such as books and vintage cars from moisture damage
- Fully automatic controls
- Ready to plug in – immediately ready for operation/simple installation
- Timer function and Silent mode
- With wall bracket as standard
- Optionally with adjustable feet
- Electronic hygrostat installed
- Low maintenance
- Simple design
With clear display and fully automatic control
|Air flow rate max.
|Operating humidity range
|30 to 100 % r.F.
|Operating temperature range
|+12 to +38 °C
|Max. power consumption
|0.11 / 0.76 kW
|Nominal current consumption max.
|0.48 / 3.17 A
|Sound pressure level at 1m distance
|38 - 46 dB(A)