The inverter air-conditioners of the REMKO RVT series function in a particularly efficient and environmentally sound manner thanks to the new refrigerant R32. The indoor units of the RVT series will persuade you with their modern, glossy surface. The innovative display is only visible during operation. The display is projected through the housing, therefore stylishly rounding off the design.
- BioClean function integrated as standard
- Intelligent motion sensor with three movement zones
- 3D swing function with horizontal and vertical air distribution
- Programmable 24-hour timer function
- Floating contacts for external start/stop and alarm forwarding
- Low-noise unit operation (silent mode)
- Frost protection function - heating with set value of 8 °C
- Temperature-controlled wither fan speed control for heating operation to -30 °C
- Temperature-controlled wither fan speed control for cooling operation to -25 °C
- Including a biofilter
- The outdoor units are filled with R32 refrigerant at the factory
(line length up to 5 m)
- USB interface for Smart-Control WiFi stick
With the help of the three movement zones, the air flow can be directed away from or onto individuals as required. In Eco mode,the output is reduced when no one is in the room. The unit also switches off if necessary.
The air flow can be directed either towards ...
... or away from the individual.
|Variant||RVT 265 DC||RVT 355 DC|
|Cooling capacity||2.63 (0.99-4.15) kW||3.52 (1.03-4.81) kW|
|Energy efficiency rating for cooling||A+++||A+++|
|Heating capacity||4.10 (0.75-6.99) kW||4.24 (0.75-7.19) kW|
|Energy efficiency rating for heating||A+++||A+++|
|Usage area (room size) approx.||80||110|
|Operating range, indoor unit||16-30 °C||16-30 °C|
|Working range, cooling||-25 to +50 °C||-25 to +50 °C|
|Operating range heating||-30 to +30 °C||-30 to +30 °C|
|Sound power max. outdoor unit||59 dB(A)||61 dB(A)|
|Refrigerant connection, injection line||1/4||1/4|
|Refrigerant connection, suction pipe||3/8||3/8|
|Refrigerant line length/height max.||25 / 10 m||25 / 10 m|
|Dimensions of indoor unit h/w/d||298/895/248 mm||298/895/248 mm|
|Dimensions outdoor unit H/W/D||554/800/333 mm||554/800/333 mm|
|Weight indoor/outdoor unit||13 / 36.4 kg||13 / 36.4 kg|
The following rule of thumb applies when calculating the cooling capacity:
Approximately 30 W of cooling capacity are required per cubic meter. The cooling capacity for a room with a surface area of 28 m2 and height of 2.5 m can be calculated as follows:
28 m2 x 2,5 m x 30 W/m3 = 2.100 Watt (2,1 kW)
We recommend that you always calculate the cooling capacity for the room precisely.