To a high percentage, moisture consists of condensation water that precipitates on cool wall surfaces. Water in bathrooms, washrooms, and other areas of the building make the problem worse. Windows and doors can also only be insulated to a certain degree; moisture and wetness penetrate through thick concrete walls.
Unit types ETF 360 Eco and ETF 460 Eco are distinguished by their exceptional equipment and high dehumidification performance. With a condensation pump installed by standard, the units can be used universally.
The accumulating condensation can be collected either in a built-in condensate container, drained through a tube to a lower-lying outlet, or discharged to higher areas through the integrated condensation pump and 5 m plug-in-ready condensate tube.
- Built-in condensation pump with plug-in-ready condensate connection
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R290
- Very low operating costs
- Plug-in-ready equipment design
- Especially efficient with the use of a rotating-piston condenser
- Two fan stages available
- Digital temperature and humidity display
- Moisture control using built-in hygrostat
- Fully automatic controls
- Interference-free, constant use, even around the clock
- With built-in carrying handles and transport rollers
Built-in condensate pump, ready to plug in
Clearly arranged control panel with digital display
Easy to transport
|Variant||ETF 360 Eco||ETF 460 Eco|
|Operating humidity range||40 to 100 % r.F.||40 to 100 % r.F.|
|Operating temperature range||+6 to +32 °C||+6 to +32 °C|
|Condensate container filling volume||6.5 l||6.5 l|
|Hot gas defrosting||Serie||Serie|
|Dimensions h/w/d||600/390/280 mm||600/390/280 mm|
|Weight||18 kg||22.5 kg|