For drafty buildings, the REMKO ATK 25 oil heater is indispensable. The unit is installed quickly. Fill the tank with EL heating oil or diesel, attach the chimney pipe, switch on the equipment, and the building is soon supplied with pleasant heat. The complicated mounting of tank lines is not necessary.
With REMKO ATK 25, the exhaust gases are discharged separately. The room to be heated is thus supplied with clean, warm air. The heater has a handy design and is suited for frequently changing application sites.
- Technically optimised built-in oil burner in the high-pressure system for EL heating oil or diesel
- Improved air guidance
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Integrated oil tank
- Easy to transport
- Automatic control with thermostat connection
- Connection of hot air hoses for optimal air distribution
(1 x 7.6 m in Ø 305 mm, or 2 x 7.6 m in Ø 203 mm)
- Suitable for firing with biodiesel B7/B10 and HVO biofuel
ATK with hot air hose
|Nominal heat load max.||25 kW|
|Fuel||EL heating oil/diesel|
|Fuel consumption, max. heating oil||2.51 l/h|
|Dimensions H/W/D||685/470/1265 mm|