Thermal dynamic pushes heat upward.
Result: Unused quantities of heat dam up near the ceiling. With the REMKO DVL 140 ceiling fan, this lost heat potential can be retrieved from the ceiling and returned to the work area. Valuable thermal energy is saved by this type of "heat recovery."
- High ventilation capacity
- Long service life
- Quiet operation
- Low energy costs
- Single-phase a.c. motor, maintenance-free and malfunction-free for continuous operation
- White housing, stove enamelled
- Vibration-damping pendulum pipe suspension for low-vibration operation
- Easy to assemble
- Adjustable rotation speed (optional)
Based on the natural lift of hot air, most of the energy remains under the ceiling.
Through the use of a DVL ceiling fan, the warm air will be pushed downwards, constantly.
|Variant||DVL 140||DVL 140 K|
|Speed||+300 / -||+300 / -|
|Throw||10 m||10 m|
|Max. power consumption||0.075 kW||0.075 kW|
|Nominal current consumption max.||0.35 A||0.35 A|
|Sound pressure level at 1m distance||+52 to - dB(A)||+52 to - dB(A)|
|Weight||9.5 kg||9.5 kg|