The Arctic heat pump is an air / air heat pump. The heat distribution does not take place here via a hot water circulation. Instead, the heat is released via the indoor unit directly into the room air.
Since the Arctic heat pump functions without piping and radiators, it is flexible and can be mounted in any room. It is ideal for heating individual rooms or small buildings - such as holiday homes - and boasts both low acquisition costs and low installation costs.
In summer, the Arctic heat pump can be used in addition to the air conditioning of the room air. Because of the built-in cooling function, it is a heating and air conditioning unit in one. This way, you can create pleasant room temperatures all year round without any additional investment costs.
- Heating with the ambient air as a heat source
- Easy installation
- Can be used everywhere
- Low acquiaition costs (no piping and radiators required)
- Combined heating and cooling function
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R32
- Especially efficient due to modern inverter technology