The combination of a powerful radial fan and thoroughly conceived accessories for the connection of air distributor hoses (RTV 35) makes the RTV series a particularly versatile solution for air circulation and cold or hot air transport. Due to its specially adapted air guidance function, the turbo fans generate a wide airflow close to the floor over wet flooring or moist screed. This airflow optimally distributes the room air and thus noticeably increases the drying speed.
But even in the case of supported wall and floor drying after water damage or as an aid in the drying of screed and buildings under construction, the RTV series renders valuable services. Through the connection of hoses, RTV 35 is particularly suited for the targeted ventilation or drying of hollow spaces. The RTV series is also ideal for the effective support of dehumidifiers in the drying of buildings under construction. Depending on environmental influences, such as temperature, the drying time can be drastically shortened through a combination of dehumidifiers and turbo fans. The units of the RTV series can be adjusted in three different mounting angles (0°, 45°, and 90°).
- Compact and powerful and energy-efficient
- High motor output and high pressure
- 2 fan speeds for an optimum air volume
- Mountable in various positions
- With integrated operating hour counter for RTV 20 and integrated operating hour counter and 6A mains socket for RTV 35
- Very handy with carrying handle
- Problem-free transport despite robust construction
- Stackable and thus lower spatial requirement for storage and transport
- Plastic housing for high robustness
- Low maintenance
- Host lengths up to max. 30 m
Various mounting positions
RTV 35 control panel
|Max. power consumption
|Nominal current consumption max.
|Electrical protection class
|Max. tube length
|3x 10 m